Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Playing Catch Up


I am the queen of posting as a draft instead of actually publishing it ! So sorry, but I am going to get this through this challenge!

Day 25: Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality .

Hands down, plain with an amazing personality . Honestly they could never be plain if I like their personality . As shallow as I can be at times , beauty isn't more important to me than someone who has a way about themselves . If you know me , you know that me and plain do not mix. At all.

Day 26: What are some things that make you warm and fuzzy? 

Unexpected gifts, long paragraphs written with love , hand written notes, people noticing the simple things, thinking about my future family , romantic movies , people who make me laugh , bonding with my mommy, being complimented , being shown attention , having reasons to smile. Love. 

Day 27: A picture of your handwriting .


Just a simple reminder to myself . 

-Taj


No comments:

Post a Comment