Monday, November 9, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day Eight

Day Eight: Three things you want to say to different people


I contemplated for a minute what I would say and who I would say it to. There's a lot in this brain of mine. For a moment I thought about the hurt , the abandonment, the pain and wanted to talk to the people who hurt me. But that would just give the past a voice . It would allow the wounds to fester and never heal. It would prove that maybe their right about me still holding on to the bitterness and the hurt. So instead I've chosen instead to speak life rather than give rise to the dead. I've chosen to encourage and uplift rather than point blame and talk about hurt feelings. I've made a conscious decision to love those who are in my life because they want to be , including myself. And I've made the decision to trust God even with the people he hasn't brought in my life. I'm declaring this is my turning point. All I have to do is walk in it. Here I go.


Person #1: Ari ,
1.  You are a superstar
2. Greatness is destined for your life
3. I am here to push, drag and pull you across the finish line. I love you enough to see in you what you don't


Person #2: Davenport


1. You inspire me
2. You challenge me to be a better person
3. My life is better now that you are in it


Person#3: My Future Husband


1. I'll never love another human being the way I love you
2. I promise to wait for you
3. Let's make some babies







No comments:

Post a Comment