Saturday, November 21, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 19 & 20


Day 19 : Top 5 places you've ever been 
Day 20: Concerts you've attended 

I promise I didn't forget to write ! Well not really haha. Day 19 has been sitting in my drafts just waiting for me to complete and good thing too because it kind of connects with my post for today so I'm glad I waited ! 

My Top 5 Places: ( in no particular order) 

1. Disney Land- I mean because, who doesn't love this place?!
2. California- Downtown LA (Apt Hunting) , The Bay Area ( BNV Competition), Hollywood ( Sight-seeing) . Just Cali period is awesome.
3. Kansas City , Missouri - Skills USA Competition in HS
4. Miami, Fl- Notably Wet Willies & Mangoes.  
5. The Caribbeans  / Wells Fargo Center - These two are placed together because they are tied and happen to have taken place at the same time. For my 22nd birthday I went to the Bahamas, Grand Turk & Jamaica on a carnival cruise. Now the Wells Fargo center by itself isn't much to talk about but seeing Beyoncé perform here on on my birthday is why it made it to my list! 

Concerts I've Attended :

Beyoncé !!! (2013)- Because , GOALS!
A Holiday Christmas Jam ( back when Pretty Ricky and Bow Wow were famous) (2000s??)
Trey Songz - In NYC (2) , AC & In Baltimore :) I think it's safe to say that I am a fan ! 

Is that really all the concerts I've been to or is my bad memory getting the best of me? Tisk, tisk. I'll update if I think of more :)

-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment