Thursday, November 19, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 18

Day 18: Name the TV show you are addicted to . 

Well I am a woman of many favorites but I just choose just one : Scorpion. 


Am I the only one who watches this show ?! Like none of my friends watch it and it gets a bit depressing not being able to converse about the crazy episodes with anyone . Thank God I have Davenport who is a listening ear , reluctantly I would suppose, to all things Scorpion. Besides I have a huge crush on the lead actor , Gabriel. Who happens to be paired with the leading actress. Dang you , Katherine McPhee! The show centers around super high IQ guy, Walter O'Brien ( real life dude) and his gang of super intelligent counterparts who pair together to solve government cases. Okay , that's a bad explanation, give me a break ha! I'm trying to type this out during break and the clock is ticking . But just give it a chance and I guarantee you  you will love it as much as I do ! 
If you do , let me know what you think!
-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment