Sunday, November 8, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day Seven

Day Seven: Do you read? What are your favorite books?


How funny is it that both my blogs writing challenge for today is about books? Maybe that's the confirmation I needed to re-start my book club :) And don't worry , I won't copy and paste my other post here! For all those who read both my blogs, I love you all enough to give you different content:)


Do I read? Of course I do! Love it! Now do I have enough time in a day to read as much as I would like ? No, of course not. That would be too much like right ha-ha. But reading takes me to places I otherwise wouldn't be able to go. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I am a sucker for a good love story , but I seriously will read any good story regardless of genre. I'll give you all my Top Ten (for right now) , in no particular order.


1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (TEARJERKER)
2.  Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James(My Inner Spirit Woman recommends it )
3. Detoured Destiny by Jessica Davenport ( So Inspiring!)
4.  A White Romance by Virginia Hamilton ( A bit of my Jungle Fever was born from this book)
5. The Bible ( because WORD)
6. The Entire Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyers ( yes I'm THAT girl)
7. GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso( Yes Sophia! 
8. The Good Woman by Danielle Steel (True example of the strength women possess)
9. A Child Call It by David Pelzer (Sheesh, you just have to read it )
10. I cannot for the life of me think of this title so I'm going to leave this in its space until I figure it out.  

Like I said , this is just for now and I'm sure it'll change once I get back to reading like I really would like to . There are a few that probably won't change, but I guess I'll have to find out ! 

-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment