Tuesday, November 24, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 23

Day 23: A letter to someone, anyone

Dear Peyton, 

If you are reading this than God has answered a prayer I've prayed for practically all of my life . I've never wanted something so bad , than to be a mother and a wife . And the fact that God allowed you to be my daughter must mean both of those things are true. And I am forever indebted to Him. Your smile my priority , your heart mines to protect. The love I have for you can not be put into words . I could live a thousands years and never get enough of the love you show to me. I love you unconditionally. Mommy will never stop loving you and showing you just how beautiful you are . My first born, my prayer answered , you keep me believing in happy ever afters . And I won't stop until you get yours. Mommy loves you . 
Infinity x 2 ❤️ 
-Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment