Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day Two

Day Two: 10 likes & dislikes 

In keeping with the theme of my blog , which is love and relationships I will try and cater all my answers for this challenge around that theme. 

Likes

1. Men who love God

2. Men who aren't afraid to let the world know they are in love and who they're in love with

3. Men who aren't afraid to be themselves 

4. Men who have standards 

5. Men who are honest about their intentions

6. Men that stay true to their word 

7. Men with perfect teeth ( That's a bit shallow , I know , forgive me haha)

8. Men who are open-minded and not afraid to try new things 

9. Men who have ambition , drive , passion, etc. 

10. Men who are able to hold a conversation not laced in sexual innuendo 
 
And I think it's safe to say that my dislikes are the opposite of my likes , so I won't bore you with those details! 

Now, is that really too much to ask for ? 

-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment