Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 28 & 29

Almost there guys!


Day 28: Do you wish for anything on 11:11 ? If so, what do you wish for ?

I actually don't, not really sure why not. Not too pressed to start either though. But if I did , I would wish to know a never ending love both romantic and maternal that would inspire my friends to want to know the same. I feel like out of all my friends I am the only surviving hopeless romantic; I guess hope comes easy when you always see a silver lining. I want my friends to believe that true love exists and not just in fairy tales and movie scripts. I want to be the reason my friends aren't afraid to fall, to love, again. I wouldn't mind being a lighthouse for my friends; a beacon of light that guides them back. Love is real. I'll never stop believing that.

Day 29: A picture of yourself

No particular reason why I chose this photo. Hey, it was on my flash drive and I love my hair , I need some blue back in my life.



-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment