Saturday, November 7, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day Six

Day Six: What band or musician is most important to you ?


It didn't take me long to figure this one out; pretty much a no-brainer. Now this artist is not as mainstream so most of you might not know who she is, but I am hoping to soon help her change that. I have the pleasure to personally know an amazing singer and songwriter by the name of Ari Leticia. Right now she is in the process of really getting back into singing and building her fan base. Her voice is truly something you don't hear on radio and honestly what is missing from R&B music. I like to call her a superstar, because she is , just without the fame. She has a way of transporting you when she sings and it's some kind of magical. She is a local artist based right here in Delaware and more than anything I know she deserves for her voice to be heard all over the globe. But more than having a beautiful voice , she has a heart to match. With just enough insecurity to still remain humble, her dedication to her craft is equally matched to what she shows to her friends. And I am honored and blessed to call her friend, to call her my little sister. She's important to me because she's family & because her gift inspires me to be the best version of myself. She'll never have a clue of just how much she inspires me , with her voice; it's magic really. I could write a book on why I love this girl and why she's so awesome , but I'd much rather show you! Take a minute or two out of your time and listen to her music and I guarantee you will just as strongly as I do about her talent. Support a local artist today, they could be one of tomorrow's Top 10 Billboard Artist!




Ari Leticia, I love you girl.




New Single "Love Lost" on Soundcloud :
https://soundcloud.com/ari_leticiamusic/love-lost


Ari Leticia Official Cover of Hotline Bling & Photograph:
https://youtu.be/lCeZmvM_MGM

2 comments:

  1. I hate you so much 😫😫😫you have been making me cry for 2 days now bro 😍😘😘😘😘 you know I love you and definitely have a new sister for life ❣

    ReplyDelete