Monday, November 23, 2015

30 Day Challenge : Day 22

Day 22: A picture of what you wore today 

Well today was my day off and I did absolutely nothing all day . It was beautiful. And something I haven't done in a longggg time. I got to watch a couple movies ( With This Ring , Friends With Benefits & Colombiana) and basically just lay around. I needed that. I say that to say , I didn't get dressed. And I also don't have a full length mirror in my possession to take a picture of my frumpy lounge wear. I have on a simple purple racer back tank that I wear to the gym and some ultra flowly and comfortable linen palazzo pants. My hair also looks like Mr. Heat Miser. You know, from "The Year Without Santa." Here's a picture to jog your memory. 
But bad hair day aside , in the words of the ever so talented Mr. Ice Cube, "Today was a good day." 

-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment