Sunday, November 15, 2015

30 Day Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes . 

Now this list was limited to only the guys around my age range because otherwise I would NOT have been able to choose just five ( Matthew McConaughey & Denzel Washington would have topped that list) 

1. Ryan Gosling. This man has had my heart since his Noah days . It broke my heart when I found out he was with Eva and reproduced . I still love him. 
2. Columbus Short. This man embodies my "type." In fact, I'm sure he's the reason I have one. When he came into my life and my heart he was just DJ off of 'Stomp The Yard' and then again as Little Walter in 'Cadillac Records' and then more recently on Scandal. He's been going through a rough time dealing with life , addiction and his own demons but I truly pray that he gets better and back on track .
3. Michael B Jordan. I recently realized his gorgeousness in one of my fave movies "That Akward Moment." And now I can't keep my eyes off him. Uber excited for his new movie "Creed" coming out on Thanksgiving! He is one to watch.
4. Nate Parker. I remember this beautiful sculpted body being shown in a movie called 'Pride' and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Then again when I watched the awesome and inspiring film'The Great Debaters.' But it wasn't until he played Kaz in one of my top 5 favorite movies 'Beyond The Lights' was I able to truly appreciate the beauty that is this man. God took his time on this one. And I for one am glad he did.
5. Adam Rodriequez. Is he not gorgeous ?! From Tyler Perry's 'I Can Do Bad All By Myself' movie to Empire tv show this man does it all. But I have to say his character in both the Magic Mike films is what got my eyes seeing hearts!

What about you ladies & gents ? Who are your celebrity crushes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment