Tuesday, November 17, 2015

30 Day Challenge : Day 16

Day 16: If the world were to end tomorrow , what would you do with your remaining time on earth?


Okay before I answer this question , I would like for us all to gather hands for a word of prayer.


God , our Father in Heaven & sweet , sweet son of Christ , please allow this question to be purely hypothetical for while our sister Nataja would love to meet you both, she also would like not to die as an unmarried virgin. Please. Amen.


 I would hug and kiss all of the family & friends I could get to, especially those who I am not in good terms with. And let them know that I love them. I would also be 100% sure that they know God and have accepted Jesus as their savior. Then I would makeout with ________ for the rest of my time on this earth. Because if I have to die a virgin , I would prefer to be closer to losing it then not . Haha. That's so horrible, right ? But it's true. Let's pray that I never have to worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment