Monday, May 16, 2016

Soul Vibes: Volume I (Poetry Album)

Okay so I'm back. I'm sorry that I leave you all for so long , but I never leave you with nothing. As much as I love blogging , it's not the only thing that I love to do and at times I tend to stretch myself thin, but that's how I work best.; strangely enough. But I'll always come back to you. Promise.


So if you follow me on any of my social media handles then you know that I have been WERKING. I am pretty much operating in all of creative compacties and I am LOVING it. One of my newest works is my poetry album, "Soul Vibes: Volume I" which is a compliation of poetry about love , life and crazy enough, sex. It is like nothing you have ever heard from me and I think that's what makes it special. I kind of go there and push the limits of creative license because some of the material is totally not from my own personal experience , but I needed to try something new and my imagination is bananas. I really hope you all can vibe to it, pun intended. So here's the link for my first poetry album ever and I pray you all love it as much as I do!

Disclaimer: "Come" & "Tonight" are the reason the album has the Parental Advisory Label so proceed with caution. That aside, they are my favorites on the album haha.

-Taj<3

No comments:

Post a Comment